Smile Solutions: Veneers in Murfreesboro
Looking for a full-service dental office in Murfreesboro?
Ready to take your smile to the next level? Porcelain veneers are thin, shell-like coverings that can change the shape and even the color of your teeth. Just like natural teeth, dental veneers are thin enough for light to shine through, so your smile truly radiates!
Dental veneers are a less invasive process than crowns because they are fitted to cover only the front of the tooth. Patients who have retained most of the enamel on their teeth are typically good candidates for veneers, and the porcelain helps protect the enamel. There are no minimum age requirements for porcelain veneers, so Cosmetic Dentistry of Murfreesboro determines this on a case-by-case basis.
No Beret, Only a Palette
There are any number of places that offer dental veneers in Murfreesboro, but Dr. Greg Nicholson remains the top choice because he is known for his artistry. (We promise he won’t wear a beret, but he will carry a color palette . . . of sorts.)
During your free consultation, Dr. Nicholson will walk you through the process carefully, and you may select your veneer color from the many choices available. Some patients choose dental veneers that match their natural tooth color, while others like a dazzling white—it all depends on your personal preference. Porcelain veneers can also repair and restore other issues like spaces between teeth, tooth shape, and fractures—this is where Dr. Nicholson’s artistry truly shines, so we encourage our patients to dream BIG when it comes to their ideal smile!
From there, your teeth will be prepared with a light “sanding” or “shaving,” so to speak. Known as the “Gentle Giant” for dental veneers in Murfreesboro, Dr. Nicholson takes great care to make this experience as pain-free as possible; whether you need a local anesthetic, a chair adjustment, or additional assistance, we help you relax and feel safe.
Once the surface has been prepared, Dr. Nicholson makes an impression of your teeth to ensure the porcelain veneers will fit properly. Your dental veneers will be ready usually within two weeks. You may wear temporary veneers during this period.
Dental veneers are customized so the back side fits each tooth’s unique surface, but are built so that the front side corrects any additional issues discussed during your consultation. The combination of quality materials and Dr. Nicholson’s careful artistry makes the before and after results simply stunning!
Additional cosmetic services include:
(But really, if he tries to wear the beret, just do us all a favor ask him to remove it.)
As a full-service dental design studio, Cosmetic Dentistry of Murfreesboro’s family-friendly, patient-focused approach makes us the top choice for veneers in Murfreesboro. Dr. Nicholson applies the same expertise when additional repairs are needed in the best interest of the patient’s health, like:
- Tooth-colored fillings: Sometimes referred to as “composite” or “white” fillings, these are safe and durable when a cavity needs to be filled.
- Dentures: Each and every set is custom made for maximum comfort, whether you select permanent implants or traditional, removable dentures. He also repairs broken or loose-fitting dentures. Most denture repairs are ready same-day.
- Root canals: Sometimes referred to as “endodontics,” root canals can save a tooth even when its soft interior (called the “pulp chamber”) becomes infected. Once we clean out what’s bothering your tooth, it will continue to function without the pain and sensitivity you were likely experiencing before the procedure.
- Emergency care: Yes, call us. Yes, we will see you. Priority is given to regular patients.
What else makes us the best place for dental veneers in Murfreesboro?
We respect your time and preferences:
- No double-bookings (whole-family appointments are available)
- No waiting for us—but no rush for you
- No stairs to climb, even outside
- No hunting, stalking, or squeezing for a parking space
Dr. Nicholson and his team are the stand-out favorite for porcelain veneers in Murfreesboro. In fact, Cosmetic Dentistry of Murfreesboro has received the esteemed Ruthies® award five years running as Rutherford County’s favorite dentist!
Because we are a locally owned and operated cosmetic dentistry office in Murfreesboro, each step of your patient experience is guided by a live human being (remember those?). For your convenience, you may download paperwork or book appointments online . . . but we’re not a chain, nor owned by an outside investor, so you remain our top priority.
How much do dental veneers cost?
See? We give you many reasons to smile.
1819 Lascassas Pike • Murfreesboro, Tennessee • 37130